Tuesday 10 January 2017

Saving money with shampoo and conditioner


I just want to say hello and thank you to three new followers,  for some reason i cant figure out who you are or find your blogs if you have any? i think something has changed either with my settings or its just me being stupid but i cant figure it out lol
But welcome and thank yoou
****

The OH and DS have yet to realise that they have been washing their hair in Tesco version of Pantene for the past several months
i just fill them up with Tesco version
300ml in each of the Tesco ones compared to 150ml and 200ml  of the Pantene

Tesco 75 p each (used to be 50p)
Pantene these were from poundshop
but dearer if purchased from elsewhere




Safe to say saving some pennies with these and i shall keep to these too

Fussy teenager couldn't possibly use anything but Pantene lol what he doesn't know wont hurt 
hahaha 

Sammie xx

6 comments:

  1. I use pump dispensers you can't see whats in them and it uses less xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really enjoying your blog Sammie xx

      Delete
    2. I have used dispensers before and sure it does save more, i had a few incidents with them shooting of the side of the bath when stood in the shower and them bashing into my feet, i broke the top off one by doing that lol, i may look into that again thou, maybe some better dispensers would do the trick the ones i had were really cheap and flimsy

      Oh thank you so much, it is funny when you think about people reading your everyday life, but i love taking a look into other peoples day to day living
      sammie xx

      Delete
  2. Great idea for saving the pennies!
    It reminds me of a sneaky trick I play on the Hubby. He insists he doesn't like onions but he sure eats a lot of "shallots" instead lol
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all helps the penny pot :D
    haha poor hubby
    sammie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm Kirk, one of those new followers. Enjoy your blog which I clicked on out of curiosity after you left a comment on "Going Gently". My blog, Shadow of a Doubt, tends to be pop culture-oriented. It'd be great if you read it, but don't feel obligated. I'll still read yours.

    ReplyDelete

I would be thrilled if you leave a comment

Hello all I thought I was run down due to worrying about my dad being taken Ill, I felt like I had a bad cold and chesty cough, I struggled...